If you are interested in boiling your own CBD infused tea, here’s a CBD tea recipe for you.
- 1 teaspoon of CBD oil
- 1 tea bag (mint flavor)
- 1 glass
- cup of boiling hot water
- 1 teaspoon
- apple Flavor additives
- If you are using buds, slice open a cbd tea bag and fill it with the grind, so that it can steep in the water as it boiled to release the power.
- Fill a tea pot with water and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Pour the boiling hot water over the tea bag and add the cannabis oil.
- If you ently stir the tea bag for a couple of minutes after it’s been poured before adding any flavorings like apple juice sugar, milk, honey, or cream.
- Remove the teabag from the mug and gently press to release the aromas of your freshly brewed tea.
- Your CBD tea is ready to serve. Enjoy!
Here is another CBD recipe if you are using tea leaves.
- Pour water into a tes pot and place on the stove over medium-high heat
- Once boiling or close to boiling, put your choice of cbd tea leaves into the pot and cover.
- Steep for approximately five minutes.
- allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add CBD tincture and stir
- Wait for about six minutes and serve.
When you are considering the herbal flavor to use for your CBD tea, here’s a guideline from Daily CBD that will surely be helpful to you. Pick the herb accordingly. Here’s a table that shows the herb and their corresponding purposes.
What does CBD tea do for your health? CBD has tons of benefits and combining tea and CBD offers more advantage to your physical and mental well-being. CBD tea can improve your health and overall mood. So, if you want to add CBD to your morning, evening tea, but you have second thoughts, ease your mind and go ahead.
Here are some of the CBD benefits that you should take advantage of.
CBD tea bags, even in their raw form, help calm an upset stomach. For years, CBD has been used to treat nausea and is oftentimes used to alleviate extreme nausea and vomiting especially to those who experienced these as side effects due to medications from treatments including chemotherapy.
Adding cannabidiol into your cup of mint tea will deliver a soothing effect on the body. So, if you want to enjoy this benefit, drink a CBD tea.
Anxiety is a mental illness that is often underestimated by many and sadly it affects a large portion of the society. The condition leaves one feeling helpless, sad and dysfunctional. But adding CBD to your tea can help you feel relaxed.
It can lower blood pressure and boost your mood. Thanks to this, you will be able to work your way around even in stressful situations with a clearer mind.
If you have suffered from chronic migraine headaches that it already affects your daily function, it’s time to take action and do something about it. Many of those who have been drinking CBD said that it helped them deal with migraine headaches and even put them back on track.
Millions of Americans have trouble sleeping due to insomnia. If you suffer from chronic insomnia, CBD tea can help. Several said that when they drink a cup of CBD it made them felt relaxed and those under medications that were suffering from leg pain enjoyed relief from this and it helped them enjoy undisrupted sleep.
Relieves severe Pain
Chronic pain is something that one can’t dismiss, it’s no joke. Fortunately, CBD is effective in helping you ease the discomfort and anguish. If you are suffering from arthritis or back pain kratom can also help, incorporate CBD tea in your daily routine and you will surely notice a difference.
Aids Weight Loss
Can CBD tea help with weight loss? CBD can also help you lose your extra pound by curbing your appetite and boosting your metabolism. It also encourages burning of fat cells which when fully activated burn 25% of your food intake.
Moisturizes And Soothes Skin
CBD tea is beneficial for your skin, too. CBD is an effective moisturizer and can soothe crack lips and dry skin. It has anti-aging properties too that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles to help you look younger.
CBD teas help with nausea and upset stomach. If you create your own CBD tea, you can add peppermint extract, ginger, lemongrass, and licorice as they are effective for easing stomachaches.